Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Auditions via email

All the available audition slots will soon be booked, but you can still audition for a role in Zone of Fire via email.
Send an email to the producer, Mark Seymour, at mseymour@proofmark.com containing the following data:
Your name, cowboy alias (if any; this doesn't apply to those wanting a crew position, of course), and all contact information.
Your special skills (if any; we're interested in people who can ride, shoot, and act).
A headshot, especially if it's in your cowboy garb. (This doesn't apply to those wanting a crew position, of course.)
If possible (though it's not required), a video (in either .mov or .wmv format) of you reciting this information:
My name is (say your real name).
My alias is (say your cowboy alias, if any).
(If appropriate) I would like to play (say the name of the historical character) because I look like (say him or her).
I can (or can not) ride, I can shoot, and I can act.
I think I will make a good (say either the character name or say cowboy or townie).
Thank you for this opportunity.

No comments: